Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RETF help

Cocinecro

Default Re: RETF help

Thanks for all the advice guys! So glad I joined this forum. I should have done it a long time ago. I've been learning so much the past week.

Lynn, the spoon does not have sharp edges and I find it's better than something metal like tweezers to get their mouths open. The metronidazole should be on it's way.
    As for the misting, I use an automatic mister that I have tweaked to keep their enclosure at a pretty steady 70-80%. I use a hand mister to spot spray at night when needed.
    I'm also thinking about switching to ceramics, but I really don't think the red light bothers them. They have been using theirs since October and have had no problems. I might try a blue light instead. I am also building their new enclosure at the moment, and I need some advice on how to heat their new and much larger enclosure. I started a thread in the terrarium and vivarium section that has pics of the new home being built. It should be done by this weekend hopefully if the other supplies I've ordered come in by then.

Going out now to find some worms to grind up with the crickets, I'll be sure to take the heads off. Also going to try and find a syringe.. I'm guessing I should look in a pharmacy for that?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Cocinecro

Default Re: RETF help

Success! Got a thin syringe from a pharmacy (free of charge surprisingly), and made a mix of crickets, mealworms, and a dash of reptical. He finally swallowed the food instead of spitting it out. This marks the first thing he's ate in a week.
    Thanks again to everyone for all the help!

Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Yay!!!
    https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203589094112277&id=1363241107&set =a.1434844115446.2055312.1363241107&source=11&ref= bookmark

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information