Thread: Meat Pie?

HerpDerp

Default Meat Pie?

I found this product online that reminded me of the Samurai food. Here is the link: Repashy Meat Pie Reptile 5.3oz

Does this look like a good staple food? I'm still trying to figure out what I want to feed as a staple. I'm currently feeding crickets for the most part. My frog used to like the red wigglers until I dusted one with vitamins. He grabbed it and then spit it out and hasn't eaten one since .

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

kevinp

Default Re: Meat Pie?

that food is like a hard gel after you mix it. you think your frog would eat that ? repashy stuff is good quality, no doubt, i use alot his products. but i doubt any of my frogs would eat it. my crabs didn't care for it, but my friends monitor loves it.

Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Its safe. just make sure not to make large pieces when you feed it to him. I believe Jessica of Ivory Reptiles has used it before. try chunks of night crawler. when you dust them it should be very litely .

Nationality
    [United States]

Good luck getting your pac to eat it!
    I think I've got the pickiest frog out there... No way could I get him to eat that stuff. Nothing wrong with it though

HerpDerp

I'm thinking if I tried it it would be a very small amount just in case. How does this stuff compare to the Samurai food? Both in quality and how well frogs seem to like it? And I think I will try night crawlers. I don't think I'll ever get him to eat red wigglers again! LOL

Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

I don't know much about the meat pie. Palma food is specifically formulated for Palma frogs. It is probably better for your frog than the meat pie, but the meat pie would make an excellent treat.

JIvoryII

all our frogs loved the pac food.. we've never tried the repashy meat pie stuff ... night crawlers are always my first choice as a staple... and i never buy red wiggles anymore i've had hundreds of pacs refuse them completely which i've never had happen with night crawlers.. Samurais pac food worked very well and every frog i gave it to took it, most on the first feeding.

Thread Information