Hey everyone, I have not been on for about three months because of the sad fact that my whites tree frog Monty died. that moment just put me down and made my self believe that i was not able to take care of an animal. I have later concluded after I went over everything I did that I was not at the fault and I am still really confused about his death. I am looking into getting a new frog though. I want your help finding a frog that is right for me. I would like a frog that I can interact with a lot and possibly handle. I do not know if there is such thing as a tree frog that can be handled safely but if there is please let me know! second of all I would like some cool ideas for an enclosure, some pictures or some just crazy ideas you maybe have had let me know! Just to let you know I have a 12x12x18 exo-tera tank, repti-fogger and a heat pad, so I am in no shortage of supplies, I also have plenty of mosses, substrate and branches and leaves to climb on! I am also hoping to incorporate a waterfall in this project. please keep in mind also I would like to get a couple frogs in this tank. Any help would be very much appreciated, If you need a better idea of what I have look at some pictures I posted of my tank a while ago. I will keep you guys updated on what I am doing with this project with some pictures and posts. thank you for reading!

Sincerely,
Steven (A.K.A zig3y)