Quote Originally Posted by Shorte85 View Post
I have a RETF (Mr. Red) and he sometimes does that if he gets a couple extra crickets by accident. If he ate really good the night he was awake that could be it and he's just sleeping it off. Have you tried misting him with some water to see if he'll wake up? I do that from time to time just to check on him and what not.
I read in an article that his tanks humidity should drop from 60% to 30% from April to August. I did mist him before I shut off the lights today and I added in a red bulb for night time viewing. He is actually awake right now, but not moving he did for a second and stopped. He kept opening up his mouth though. I'm not sure what to think at the moment any ideas?