Thread: My frogs like the glass more than their foliage....

Trohr

Default My frogs like the glass more than their foliage....

It always seems like my WTF's spend the majority of their time climbing the glass to the front of their aquarium more than their vines, undergrowth, branches, etc. There any particular reason for this? The sides have green cloth draped around them to enclose the whole thing....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

snoopfroggyfrog

Default Re: My frogs like the glass more than their foliage....

hi there, my white do exactly the same all four of them prefer the glass in day whilst sleeping they cuddle up to the top of the tank sometimes in groups ( i have 4) when i got both sets from the store they were against the glass too but at night they definatly come out to explore and unless i come down in the dark at the moment you couldnt tell they had moved overnight at all....
    Ive only had mine a week & i think it might take them a while to feel safe in there tank and maybe as they get more confident will sleep on branches ect..... how old are yours?, i dont think its anything to worry about i think they just like it......

While mine sleep during the day, they will find a crevice in the background foam, of they'll hide behind plants or in the dirt, but at night, when they move around, they're usually moving all over the glass. I think it's a White's thing.

Trohr

Ah, good info to know :]

I just wasn't sure if they were frantically trying to escape because of something in their tank.... Mine like to sleep up on a really tall basking rock that I have situated next to a head pad stuck to the glass during the day. During the night they're really active- they're a year or two old? I've had them for a few months now. I've caught them jumping from their branches into their water dish to their branches to their water dish. It's pretty damn funny :]

Thread Information