Thread: My Cranwelli Bubba/New tank set up

Flumper

Default My Cranwelli Bubba/New tank set up

i just finished changing bubbas tank so i thought i would take a few pics, i just added a fogger into it so i dont have to worry about him drying out when im at school, and yes it is sitting in a gatorade bottle with little holes in the top because the waterfall didnt work but this works great! Bubba has grown a full 1.5" since i got him or her and is now 3". Im really hopin its a girl and grows big

Name:  100_3216.jpg
Views: 760
Size:  136.9 KBName:  100_3215.jpg
Views: 542
Size:  101.1 KBName:  100_3214.jpg
Views: 487
Size:  131.8 KB

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Default Re: My Cranwelli Bubba/New tank set up

Quote Originally Posted by Flumper View Post
    i just finished changing bubbas tank so i thought i would take a few pics, i just added a fogger into it so i dont have to worry about him drying out when im at school, and yes it is sitting in a gatorade bottle with little holes in the top because the waterfall didnt work but this works great! Bubba has grown a full 1.5" since i got him or her and is now 3". Im really hopin its a girl and grows big

Name:  100_3216.jpg
Views: 760
Size:  136.9 KBName:  100_3215.jpg
Views: 542
Size:  101.1 KBName:  100_3214.jpg
Views: 487
Size:  131.8 KB
    Without a unit to turn the fogger on and off it will flood his/her enclosure with fog and cause moisture buildup in and beneath the substrate which is bad. You do not want overly wet conditions because it will make your frog sick. The water that settles beneath the. Substrate becomes stagnant and toxic due to amonia buildup from your frogs urin. They pee a lot.

Flumper

Griff i have the fogger on a timer that goes on for 5 minutes and off the 1.5 hours and it worked great for me for a month. When i changed the substrate today it wasnt wet at the bottom or super mosit it was perfect substrate moisture so its been working fine for me so far.

Nationality
    [United States]

Griff i have the fogger on a timer that goes on for 5 minutes and off the 1.5 hours and it worked great for me for a month. When i changed the substrate today it wasnt wet at the bottom or super mosit it was perfect substrate moisture so its been working fine for me so far.
    That's what I'm talking about. I forgot about you having a timer. you didn't mention it above.

Also what is in a Gatorade bottle?

Flumper

haha thats ok Griff and the gatorade bottle is what the water and fogger are in i just cutt 3 little holes near the top and the fog rolls out of them and i have a little cap so that the water doesnt spray everywhere. Kinda just hand made the little thing lol works perfect tho. i just refill it every few days when it gets low.

Nationality
    [United States]

haha thats ok Griff and the gatorade bottle is what the water and fogger are in i just cutt 3 little holes near the top and the fog rolls out of them and i have a little cap so that the water doesnt spray everywhere. Kinda just hand made the little thing lol works perfect tho. i just refill it every few days when it gets low.
    Oooooohhh. You got the submersible fogger. That explains a lot. I thaught about getting one before, but didn't like that it needed farely deep water to work properly.

Thread Information