I came home tonight from work and found my gray puffed up with a hard belly. When I pulled her out of the tank she started kicking back with her hind legs but there was no "omph" to it yaknow, more like flailing (which she dosn't do).

Asian (or Japanese) Ladybeetles have a very distinct smell when they die because they secrete a poison (which is really there blood...ew) to keep predators from eating them. I have a terrible problem with these things getting into my room but I never thought they could get into the tanks of my frogs. But Helly smells like the poison they give off and when I looked there is a small gap at the side of the door to there tank that the frogs could never get out of but these beetles could probably get in.

She is currently in a warm bath to help move things along much faster in hopes that if I can get the thing out of her system faster then she'll be fine but I dont know if that will work.

Does anyone know of anything I can do to help her? She is my oldest frog and I care a lot about her I dont know if I can bare to watch her die a slow death because of these atrocious little insects.

Please please PLEASE if you have any advice PLEASE tell me!