Thread: Question about where to buy...

GeorgiaBulls

Question Question about where to buy...

I was wondering if anyone on the board either sells or can point me in the direction of someone who does sell cb cornutas..
    Also want one of these guys.. I think he's an ornate.. If so, what would this color be called and where could i get one?
    I live in Atlanta so it would need to be either local or someone who can ship..
    Thank you
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

IvoryReptiles

Default Re: Question about where to buy...

As far as the Cornutas go, I think Jela's Phat Phibs sells them WC, not sure if anyone has any CB available yet. They go fast if & when they are available.

That is indeed an Ornate and I think it is a Red phase. There are many who have them for sale, again Jela's Phat Phibs would be a good starting point unless a forum member has any for sale.

Good Luck!!

GeorgiaBulls

Thank you

coastal20

The Cornutas from Jela's Phat Phibs are cb, but they sold out of them in a couple days. The only ones I see Available now are wc.

GeorgiaBulls

Thanks Chase. I've tried getting hold of Jela's a couple times now and haven't gotten a response.. Anyone have any other suggestions? Id consider a fantasy with alot of red or dark orange instead of the ornate.. But Im pretty set in stone about the cb cornuta, really want an almost all green.

Jeff Kennedy

Much apologies. Things have been hectic around here over the last couple of months with our dragon breedings in full swing. As far as the CB Surinams, the majority were offered as a pre-sale and spoken for. We ordered an extra dozen or so as we knew that several people would probably want them once they saw them. Those went within 24 hours as well, lol!!! As far as Hi-Reds, we are sold out of them for the time being as well. We have some really nice Strawberry Albinos left at the moment if you are wanting something along the red lines. If that sparks your interest, then give us an email at info@jelasphatphibs.com or message us through Facebook and we can set something up for tomorrow. We only have (2) of those bad boys left!!!

GeorgiaBulls

Its all good, thanks for getting back with me.. Do you have any pics of the 2 strawberry albinos you have for sale? Also do you know when you might have more of the cb surinams? I dont mind waiting, but Id like to get on a list to make sure I can get one when they come around.

BigBlue83

do you still have the strawberry albino??? i seen a pic of one of those, i think it was mikesfrogs who had a picture of one, im a fan of blue (if you havent noticed lol.. Its my trucks name, BigBlue) anyways i really like the strawberry albino

sorry to jump in your thread like that.

edit: just realized you just posted lol... may i ask how much, and inquire into a purchase?

GeorgiaBulls

Lol..

GeorgiaBulls

Anymore suggestions? Still looking for the cb cornuta and a red ornate or fantasy.. Willing to be put on a waiting list for what I want..

Nationality
    [United States]
    Blog Entries
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

I should have some cb cornutas. They are tadpole size right now. So if the tadpoles make it there will be babies.

I am breeding these adults below if you are willing to wait for babies. You wont find any fantasy like theres. 1st time breedings

Blue line ornate (LOTS OF RED) x either blue cranwelli or apricot albino

Also, breeding a mint bubblegum albino female and either the blue cranwelli or apricot male

Nationality
    [United States]
    Blog Entries
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

FOR SALE NOW

Blue Samurai pacman small $125.00 shipped
    Medium quality lime green albino small $125.00 shipped

Green Samurai ornate with red 2 in $150.00 shipped best looking adult ornates out there!!!!

GeorgiaBulls

Mike, I def want to get one of the cb's. I'd also be down to wait on those breedings u are talking about. Can you email me info on the cornutas and the 2 other breedings u are doing (price, and time of availability). Also if u don't mind including ur #, I'd like to ask u a few ?'s. The addy is ga_bulls@live.com my # if u just want to call or text is 678-993-3594. No window shopper here, very interested and serious.

Thanks,
    Bart

Thread Information