Results 1 to 20 of 73

Thread: My luck has been the worst lately :(

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    S13
    Guest

    Default Re: My luck has been the worst lately :(

    awesome! here's to hoping the luck continues. My little guy/gal woke up while I was removing the moss from the tank just staring at me lol. I now have 3 crickets running around in the viv and 3 in a small bowl so I'm hoping something will get eaten tonight. *crossing my fingers*

  2. #2
    KingCam
    Guest

    Default Re: My luck has been the worst lately :(

    Quote Originally Posted by S13 View Post
    awesome! here's to hoping the luck continues. My little guy/gal woke up while I was removing the moss from the tank just staring at me lol. I now have 3 crickets running around in the viv and 3 in a small bowl so I'm hoping something will get eaten tonight. *crossing my fingers*
    Any luck?

  3. #3
    S13
    Guest

    Default Re: My luck has been the worst lately :(

    Naw, I peeked at him at 5am and he was soaking his bottom in the water dish. Woke up at around 11am to find no crickets missing. 3 were still in the bowl and I found 2 roaming around the tank, didnt see the 3rd one i left in the tank but I'm sure its hiding some where. I removed what I found and put'em back in the cricket container. :\

  4. #4
    Kristen
    Guest

    Default Re: My luck has been the worst lately :(

    Quote Originally Posted by S13 View Post
    Naw, I peeked at him at 5am and he was soaking his bottom in the water dish. Woke up at around 11am to find no crickets missing. 3 were still in the bowl and I found 2 roaming around the tank, didnt see the 3rd one i left in the tank but I'm sure its hiding some where. I removed what I found and put'em back in the cricket container. :\
    Too bad :/
    I hope he eats soon, Good Luck!

  5. #5
    S13
    Guest

    Default Re: My luck has been the worst lately :(

    Thanks Kristen, It's only been 5 days so my worry level is pretty low still, once I reach the 2 week mark and still hasn't eaten, the worry level will be through the roof. But I'm hoping She'll eat something by the weekend. I'm going to start referring to her as "she" until I hear a call

  6. #6

    Default Re: My luck has been the worst lately :(

    Yea I hope your little one eats soon too. It's the worst feeling when they don't eat and you can't do a damn thing about it! I feel so helpless half the time with him!

    My 15 year old White's Tree Frog Hetfield (RIP 1996-June 4, 2012) and my little girl Lucy

  7. #7
    Moderator GrifTheGreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Nationality
    [United States]
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    9,697
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

    Default Re: My luck has been the worst lately :(

    If he/she is new it may take a week or more to settle in. You may want to try a UNFLAVORED Pedialyte soak. It may help.
    ​

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. What Luck!
    By Treefrognewbie in forum Tree Frogs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: August 12th, 2011, 08:36 AM
  2. Wish me luck!
    By Jenste in forum Aquatic Clawed Frogs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: May 20th, 2011, 04:05 PM
  3. Any luck?
    By steven in forum Tree Frogs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: February 11th, 2011, 03:47 PM
  4. Preparing for the worst.
    By John911 in forum Tree Frogs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: December 18th, 2010, 09:11 PM
  5. wish me luck...
    By Billy in forum General Discussion & News
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: June 8th, 2009, 04:53 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •