Baby hasn't eaten since Monday and I'm starting to get a little bit worried. I've been digging him up (as gently as possible) each night since he came home to check his eyes to be sure they dont swell up again but it seems like all he does is wait till I've walked away and then goes back to the same spot and digs down until hes almost completely covered again without even glancing at the crickets. I've tried holding the crickets in front of his face with tongs but he just squeezes his eyes closed until I take it away.

Tonight when I checked him his belly looked like it had swelled up and the skin under his mouth is loose (it looks like he has double chins). Normally I'd think I was over feeding him and he was getting fat but, like I said, he hasn't touched his crickets.

Currently hes in a large critter keeper with a UTH on one of the shorter sides. He has about an inch and a half to 2 inches of "forest floor" substrate (I think thats ground coconut fiber) with a water bowl (which he's never used unless I put him in it) and a half hollowed log. The temps are the normal low 80's in the day and high 70's at night. I mist it several times a day (roughly morning, noon, and night) and his keeper is tucked in a corner so that 3 sides are blocked from the rest of the room.

Is there something I'm doing wrong? I know hes probably a bit stressed because I wont totally leave him alone but the threat of the infection coming back was just too serious. But would stress alone cause these symptoms?

(sorry I dont have any pictures. I dont have a way to take any at the moment)