Thread: I'm new...and I already have questions about leopard frog tadpoles!

Annie

Default I'm new...and I already have questions about leopard frog tadpoles!

Hi, I'm Annie. I'm 21 years old and I'm from Charleston, West Virginia. I'm thinking about getting a tadpole soon, but I thought I would join this forum first so that I can learn more about frogs before I buy one.

WE HAVE LIVE TADPOLES IN STOCK! 2 Exciting Grow-a-Frog Kits.
    ^ I plan on buying a tadpole from here. I've bought a hermit crab from them before, but I did not buy their setup because A) It was crappy and B) I have a 30-gallon tank for the hermit crabs I already have!

Anyway, I am assuming that the "kit" they provide is probably crappy for frogs, too (But then again, I wouldn't know because it's been FOREVER since I've tried to raise a tadpole.) The last time I tried to raise a tadpole, I was probably about 12 years old, and it died on me.

Before I buy a tadpole, I would like input from you all on the kit they sell. What do you all recommend?

Looking forward to learning more!

eric048

Default Re: I'm new...and I already have questions about leopard frog tadpoles!

from the picture of the two kids holding the tank it looks like poop, get a 10 gallon tank, a piece of aquarium grade driftwood so it sticks partially out of the water, an aquarium heater, and some kind of low power filter (sponge, or in tank), some live aquarium plants. and a lid so the thing does't jump out, fill it about halfway with conditioned tap water or spring water, boom done

Thread Information