Hey ladys and gents. Its been a couple weeks since ive posted on my pacman frog. she seems to be doing well. I feed her every other day, sometimes ill go two days but thats max. Shes a pain in the neck to feed but just recently ive had some good luck with her. She wont eat from my habd but if i drop it in front of her face shell grab it from mid air and swallow it up. or if i continue to place the crickets in front of her she will eat them. at her last feeding Friday night. (got to feed her tonight) she actually ate around 6 crickets. thats pretty good. normally shell eat one or two then something (usually my daughter) will scare her off. so ive been trying to feed her when im home alone. it takes about 15 to twenty min, but i dont mind spending time with her. the other day while feeding her i noticed little bugs in her soil. I thinks its because she is using the bathroom in the ground. Ive had her for over a month and only found 1 turd in the water dish. so im assuming she poops under ground. Thats where she spends alot of her time. Shes actually been coming out on her own lately. when i first goit her if anyone remembers id un bury her head then 1/2 hr later unbury her body then feed. after feeding or as i sadi sometimes during she will go back to 90 to 100% hiding under the substrate. lately the past week or so ill go to work in the morning and shell be buried when i come home in the afternoon her head will be out. (part of this i think is because feeding time is after i get outa work.)
i never ever ever see her in her water dish. sometimes it will be dry or almost dry due to the infrared light ( i have a pad but it doesnt do the job of proper heating by itslef) i dont have a dimmer switch however i do have a regulater. i dial in the desired temp and the light will go on and off to accomadate her proper temp. Ive started to spray the tank and add water to her dish twice a day. once before work and once when i get home. its been pretty good. now the water dish doesnt dry out. ive also covered half the top with plastic and tape.
Being that i seen those little bugs i decided it be best to clean her tank. so i did that today. i have pics im posting...
i normally use eco earth but the closest pet shop didnt have it, the had jungle bed. im not too fond of that stuff. alot of small to large size chuncks of wood and strands of grass. i was afraid shell swallow it so i thoroughly cleaned the stuff i put in. i even found a piece of paper in the substrate bag... never use that **** again.... any ways here are the pics...

oh yea kinda funny story, when she was in the carrier when cleaning my wife kissed the side of the carrier and she jumped to the other side to get away. when i did it she just sat there. my wife says she deffinately female lol

oh and i know she not impacted because when she was in the carrier i tryed to spray her clean to get her ready for the pics and she got scared and tryed to move out of the way when i finally hit her with the pray she **** lol