Quote Originally Posted by GrifTheGreat View Post
Does he have any lesions or sores on his skin?

Hmmm if he feels squishy would you say it feels like he is full of liquid?

You can treat a bloat with salt water, but you have to use salt that doesn't contain iodine. Sea salt is best. You can prepare a bath of luke warm to warm water. Just under 80 degrees. You can disolve 1/4 to 1/2 a teaspoon of sea salt disolved in the water before soaking him. Make sure the water is no deeper than up to his chin.

Without a specialist to test samples of the skin it is hard to diagnose chytrid. I can't be sure. Jessica from IvoryReptiles can also assist in this issue. Hopefully she will see this post and give me a hand helping you.
He has two tiny sores but they seem like they have healed over. I never noticed them. They aren't red or brighly coloured, they have a very light pink hue to them.Yes, he feels like hes full of water. I can partially see through his underside and it seems like a clear liquid.I've tried the saltwater treatment and I dont see any difference. I actually think he got a bit larger after the initial soak. Must I do these soaks on a daily basis ? Also regarding the chytrid treatment, I was preparing to have him treated with that exact remedy but I soon found out that lamisil AT is a prescribed medication here.