This is a copy paste from my Yahoo Answers forums TLDR: he got kind of curled up in the door and his back legs don't work I think his spine was injured.

Today while letting my puppy out to chase the squirrels I opened my sliding glass door fast so the sound wouldn't give them enough time to get away before she had a chance to chase them well anyway this terrible terrible crying started like a babykitten was being stepped on it was the saddest thing I've heard in as long as I can remember. My mother and I began looking everywhere trying to find its source. It was a frog who had been chilling in the space between my sliding door and its top track.

We tried and tried to get him out but he was stuck. Finally after using a contraption made from taped together straws and pencils we managed to get his leg free from the door, but he just wouldn't come out probably scared. So we left him to try and see if he would come out.

Several hours later we here a plop and a 3-4 inch brown tree frog falls from the area, but his legs, they don't work. Hes crawling and dragging himself fighting for his little life and its so sad.

We decided instead of letting the down or neighborhood cats get him while hes helpless we picke dhim up and put him into a plastic box with some water.

What should we do? I think hes paralyzed in his back legs? Should i try ti nurse him back to health or just put the little guy out of his misery?