Thread: Updated photos of the Juvenile Cranwelli

IvoryReptiles

Default Updated photos of the Juvenile Cranwelli

Okay, we have a few available frogs and 2 of these are personal pets due to deformities. One is Cyclops (One eyed Frog) the other is Tripod (3 legged frog)........the rest are either being held back or are available for sale. Enjoy!!
    Attached Images Attached Images              

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

IvoryReptiles

Default Re: Updated photos of the Juvenile Cranwelli

Had to make 2 posts to fit more pictures!!
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

They're all adorable and look great. I would have kept the 2 with deformities too. They deserve a chance.

Nationality
    [United States]
    Blog Entries

Are there blue and green apples in there?

IvoryReptiles

Quote Originally Posted by mikesfrogs View Post
    Are there blue and green apples in there?
    Yes there are.......the Blues have lost all traces of blue and are completely green now, but they hold the genes, so we will incorporate them into our breeding projects.

I have this much to say.......we have learned alot through the few years of breeding and now can spot a healthy animal...... We have yet to come across many. The Green Apple & the Blues are Samurai stock and we originally had 3.....we lost one 3 days after purchase. The trade is an iffy thing at best, so we know what we are getting into when we purchase frogs we had no hand in producing. We are hoping to cultivate the Blue genetics and make some really healthy, high quality frogs.

Nationality
    [United States]
    Blog Entries

The blues are very nice but there is a color quality difference. I have a pair of the highest quality and then a low quality female that is a seafoam green color.

As for the green apples they are very week. They are also a hybrid. I asked the breeder about them and this is what he said.

(As for the apples they are from my green cornuta and caatinga female (attached in the photos) - I have produced 61 apples and another 5 fantasy's (they had more of a pattern). The babies are hard to take care of and must be feed either fish food or pac man food (thats what I feed mine from froglet onward)

IvoryReptiles

Quote Originally Posted by mikesfrogs View Post
    The blues are very nice but there is a color quality difference. I have a pair of the highest quality and then a low quality female that is a seafoam green color.

As for the green apples they are very week. They are also a hybrid. I asked the breeder about them and this is what he said.

(As for the apples they are from my green cornuta and caatinga female (attached in the photos) - I have produced 61 apples and another 5 fantasy's (they had more of a pattern). The babies are hard to take care of and must be feed either fish food or pac man food (thats what I feed mine from froglet onward)
    Feeding wasn't an issue with either the Blue or the Apples.....it was the over-all health of them from the start. But again, we knew what we were taking on.
    What I am saying is that we are hoping to take the genetics in the Blues and make them healthier animals.
    As far as feeding goes, they all did better on the nightcrawlers & crickets than on the fish & the Samurai Pacman Food (we were told the same thing). We also add liquid calcium & vitamin supplements to their water as a booster now, this includes the tadpoles we produce.

We learn as we go and have learned plenty in the 4+ years of breeding. Of course, we will NEVER know it all........no one does.

Nationality
    [United States]
    Blog Entries

The blues are great. The green apples had problems and I dont think they will produce either. Keep us updated.

Thread Information