Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Prolapse again!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Shanny
    Guest

    Default

    Ok, so I tried a few times to get the prolapse back in and I got a good amount inserted. But I gave in and just brought him back to the vet on Monday. Came out 99$ in the hole, but il just have to pay my friend back :/
    They re-inserted it, put a stitch in, did a fecal test, and gave me three doses of medicine just incase it may be a parasite. So, now every three days I have to have someone hold him and then I have to open his little mouth to get a syringe in there.. But I'm glad he's doing better. I've kept him separated in his own lil temp terrarium. I tried cutting up earthworms, but he wasn't interested last night. I put a couple very small crickets in with him, and we'll see if he has an appetite tonight.

  2. #2
    Moderator GrifTheGreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Nationality
    [United States]
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    9,697
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

    Default Re: Prolapse again!

    I hope he recovers Shanny. You and him will be in our prayers.
    ​

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Is this a prolapse??
    By butcher in forum Tree Frogs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: December 24th, 2011, 02:45 PM
  2. Gray Treefrog Prolapse
    By UncleChester in forum Tree Frogs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: August 19th, 2011, 09:46 PM
  3. Hello - and Help with PROLAPSE
    By chrisk in forum Introductions Area
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: May 30th, 2011, 09:35 AM
  4. Tongue prolapse??
    By Molch in forum Tree Frogs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: April 22nd, 2011, 05:10 PM
  5. Prolapse
    By Alkaline8214 in forum Tree Frogs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: September 10th, 2010, 06:04 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •