Thread: sad day

moghue

Default sad day

Well its a sad day. i bought a albino pacman a month ago and it was doing great. it was eating good no real problems. this morning i woke up and was doing my daily watering and feeding and what do i see, my little pacman had died sometime during the night. it realy sucks as he was doing so well no signs of anything wrong, eating like a champ. on top of all this my african bullfrog is having problems. this is so frustrating. here is a pic of when i first got him
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

RibbitSrUs

Default Re: sad day

Sorry for your loss. I know how it feels, i lost my pac after 9 years. Dont get frustrated and give up on pacs try another one. The little guy is in a better place now

HornedFairy

aww sorry to hear of your loss. its a shame there seemed to be no sign of illness, but don't blame yourself, it may have been of natural causes. take care, hope your other pets will be ok. x

moghue

thanks. its just frustrating when they just up and die, he was doing so well. i still have two other pacs that are doing well at least.

Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

I am truely sorry to hear about your loss. It is always hard to lose a pet, especially one so young. Sometimes they don't make it, despite the best care. We don't always know why. Again, I am so sorry for your loss. He was a beautiful frog.

Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

I am very sorry for your loss. I lost my first Pacman Frog to a digestive disorder when he was just four months old. It is truly sad to lose a pet, but eventually I was able to love the memories I had of him. Again, I'm sorry for your loss.

Thread Information