Thread: New set up for Hetfield!

Talking New set up for Hetfield!

I know its not much right now, but hes loving it and is very happy so I am happy!!! Hes gained all his weight back and is a little nut case now!~ haahah
    I want to upgrade eventually I took these last night, except I did post one to show you how sick he was from what, the vet and I still don't know but his now~Kills me seeing him in that pic, so sick my baby Whatever antibiotics she gave him brought him back to life and then some !!!!!! <3
    Attached Images Attached Images     

My 15 year old White's Tree Frog Hetfield (RIP 1996-June 4, 2012) and my little girl Lucy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Default Re: New set up for Hetfield!

That is great to hear. I know about heartache from seeing your frog sick. I saved Grif from her deathbed and to see the photos of her when she was so sick and skinny still makes me sad. The important thing is that we responded accordingly and quickly which does not usually happen with these animals. Many wait until its too late to seek help and well you know the result.

Nationality
    [Canada]

Its great to see he is doing well. They sure become a big part of a persons life I never would have expected become so attached to my frogs.
    don't mess with my frogs

All my animals are my life! I do everything and anything for them. I know what you mean Grif, I don't get it when they wait till the last min when they are withering away! I spend two weeks going back and forth to the Vet, that is 45 to an hr away from my house and I didn't care. We ran a bunch of test and had to force feed him till he did eat. 14 days of deworm stuff just in case if we couldnt see anything and 5 days antibiotics. He was a pissed off froggy lol. But he made if through whatever it was thank god! He is back to his old self and then some!!!

My 15 year old White's Tree Frog Hetfield (RIP 1996-June 4, 2012) and my little girl Lucy

Nationality
    [United States]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueisallIneed View Post
    All my animals are my life! I do everything and anything for them. I know what you mean Grif, I don't get it when they wait till the last min when they are withering away! I spend two weeks going back and forth to the Vet, that is 45 to an hr away from my house and I didn't care. We ran a bunch of test and had to force feed him till he did eat. 14 days of deworm stuff just in case if we couldnt see anything and 5 days antibiotics. He was a pissed off froggy lol. But he made if through whatever it was thank god! He is back to his old self and then some!!!
    I had to force feed Grif for 2 months straight and give dewormer and antibiotics. She pulled through and became more attached to me as well as me becoming attached to her. I love my frogs. They are our frog children.

Nationality
    [United States]

I agree completely !
    https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203589094112277&id=1363241107&set =a.1434844115446.2055312.1363241107&source=11&ref= bookmark

S13

Very nice! I like that sign you have for him

Also glad he's doing better. I'm already freaking out on the fact that my RETF "Burn" hasn't eaten any crickets from his bowl for the past couple of nights lol.

Quote Originally Posted by S13 View Post
    Very nice! I like that sign you have for him

Also glad he's doing better. I'm already freaking out on the fact that my RETF "Burn" hasn't eaten any crickets from his bowl for the past couple of nights lol.
    Yea thats his frog crossing sign hahah hes had all those stickers since I got him! Aw I hope nothing is wrong with Burn!!! Just keep an eye out. If he does eat write down the days he does. If he doesn't in a few more days then take him to a Vet in my opinion. Aw Grif they are my kids lol I don't have any and not planning on them so they are my kiddies hahah

S13

Will do. If he were to die on me I'd be distraught. D: <--- distraught face. Haha. Especially since I made him a nice new vivarium and I'm just waiting for him to eat so I can move him in :/

Quote Originally Posted by S13 View Post
    Will do. If he were to die on me I'd be distraught. D: <--- distraught face. Haha. Especially since I made him a nice new vivarium and I'm just waiting for him to eat so I can move him in :/
    Its always heart breaking to lose a pet but you better do everything you can!!!!

Thread Information