Hello,

I am a relatively new red eyed tree frog owner, and I have a question about their eating habits in a group. I have four red eyed tree frogs in the following setup:

18x18x24 exo terra aquarium
Well decorated with lots of fake broad leaf plants, vines, other plants for hiding
ECO-Earth substrate
Side mounted heating pad exo terra rainforest medium - 78C during the day and around 70C at night
Zoomed Repti Fogger - around 80% humidity
UVB canopy light for daytime
Two water dishes
Distilled water used in all water related operations (cleaning, drinking, humidity)

History: I purchased two frogs, and two months later I bought two more frogs and upgraded their setup to the above. Three of the frogs are generally around the same size of about 2". The fourth frog is about 2.5" and is a very agressive eater. We will call that frog, Frog X. As soon as I turn the light out at night, and place the crickets in shortly thereafter, Frog X comes down immediately and starts to devour everything in sight. Meanwhile the other three frogs are awake but have not moved from their respective sleeping areas. Since I obviously cannot watch them all night, I do not know if Frog X is eating all of the crickets, or if the other three frogs are getting enough to eat. This is concerning, because I believe Frog X is like the ring leader and just runs the show in my aquarium and other frogs may not be thriving. I have read that red eyed tree frogs do compete for food, and they should be grouped together if they are the same size. I have a separate tank that I used to house two red eyed tree frogs. I am looking for some advice from individuals with groups of red eyed tree frogs, and my questions are:

Should I separate Frog X by putting it in my separate tank until the other frogs are larger?
How often and how much should I be feeding a group of four frogs?
Frog X almost seems like it is getting fat, which may be another concern, should I separate and then feed it less?

I can take photos if they will assist. Any help is appreciated, thank you.