I just bought 2 fire belly toads from a pet store and they were the only toads in the tank. I brought them home a day apart and the 2nd toad (Sissy) adapted fine and eats like a pig. The one I'm concerned with (Fuego) has never eaten since I bought her (over 2 weeks). They fed them crickets at the store and that's what I feed all my herps. She hasn't lost weight and she doesn't look different. She is very skittish, unlike her more friendly sister. They have a large clean tank and they spend most of the time soaking. So the crickets don't burrow in the substrate, I take my frogs out and put them in a seperate tank with the crickets so they can just chow down and then I just put them back. Out of 4 frogs/toads, Fuego is my only problem. Can anyone help me? I love these guys and I want to make sure they're happy and healthy. I was thinking she's maybe stressed? She doesn't act stressed, except she scares easily if you approach her tank too fast, but she's never had an owner since birth. HELP!