Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Please Help!!!! Swollen leg!!

Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Default Re: Please Help!!!! Swollen leg!!

Quote Originally Posted by DisguisedMadness View Post
    LOL that would be difficult!! I do believe I'm gonna give that a try. Last night I got so excited because she got up and sat in her water dish for a while. She had been just sleeping all the time!! I hope this is a good sign!!
    Sounds like she was thirsty. That is usually a good sign. Especially if she is becoming active again. Oh and the pics you commented on are both of Grif. She was a little chubby baby and now is a karge chubby adult. Lol! Loki was much smaller than Grif when I got him. I rescued him frog poor conditions at a Petsmart.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

DisguisedMadness

Quote Originally Posted by GrifTheGreat View Post
    Sounds like she was thirsty. That is usually a good sign. Especially if she is becoming active again. Oh and the pics you commented on are both of Grif. She was a little chubby baby and now is a karge chubby adult. Lol! Loki was much smaller than Grif when I got him. I rescued him frog poor conditions at a Petsmart.
    She's just the most adorable froggie.. I want a Pacman and a Tomato Frog, and Red Eyes, and more Whites.. Ugh. I want to obtain all the frogs in the world and surround myself with them!! XD

4. This member thanks DisguisedMadness for this post:

Nationality
    [United States]

She's just the most adorable froggie.. I want a Pacman and a Tomato Frog, and Red Eyes, and more Whites.. Ugh. I want to obtain all the frogs in the world and surround myself with them!! XD
    I know the feeling. Thank you. Grif is very cute and Loki as well. I think Tomato frogs are really cool. I Love the colors and How their facial expressions always look angry Lol! Their eyes are so black. It makes them llok so cool.

DisguisedMadness

Talking Re: Please Help!!!! Swollen leg!!

I know the feeling. Thank you. Grif is very cute and Loki as well. I think Tomato frogs are really cool. I Love the colors and How their facial expressions always look angry Lol! Their eyes are so black. It makes them llok so cool.
    I fell in love with a Tomato Frog at the pet store because of the way he blew himself up. He was sooo tiny and the lady was cleaning his tank and he was not happy.. He doubled his size in a few seconds.. It was the cutest thing ever!

Nationality
    [United States]

I fell in love with a Tomato Frog at the pet store because of the way he blew himself up. He was sooo tiny and the lady was cleaning his tank and he was not happy.. He doubled his size in a few seconds.. It was the cutest thing ever!
    Yep. Pacmans also do that when they feel threatened or are just grumpy. It is cute.

DisguisedMadness

I went to the pet store this evening looking for some nightcrawlers and they had a pacman there. Just the one.. He was a snappy little sucker.. LOL He squeaked at me and tried to bite me.. Blew himself up.. Couldn't have been too much bigger than a quarter.. lol

Nationality
    [United States]

I went to the pet store this evening looking for some nightcrawlers and they had a pacman there. Just the one.. He was a snappy little sucker.. LOL He squeaked at me and tried to bite me.. Blew himself up.. Couldn't have been too much bigger than a quarter.. lol
    Even when they're little they are brave and fighsty. I love when they puff up.

DisguisedMadness

Even when they're little they are brave and fighsty. I love when they puff up.
    I know it.. I absolutely loved it. He was too cute!! I want to get one and get a second terrarium.. If I have my way about it though, I will have 2 more terrariums.. One for pacmans and the other for redeyes.

DisguisedMadness

I know it's been a while since I have posted an update, but here goes!!

She's doing a lot better!! The swelling in her leg has gone down and skin's starting to grow over her exposed muscle. She also hunted this morning for the first time in months!! She's still got a long way to go, but looks like she's well on her way to recovery!!

Nationality
    [United States]

I know it's been a while since I have posted an update, but here goes!!

She's doing a lot better!! The swelling in her leg has gone down and skin's starting to grow over her exposed muscle. She also hunted this morning for the first time in months!! She's still got a long way to go, but looks like she's well on her way to recovery!!
    I'm so happy that she is recovering. I was begining to wonder if she was ok.

DisguisedMadness

I'm so happy that she is recovering. I was begining to wonder if she was ok.
    I think she's gonna be fine!! Her leg is looking good and her appetite seems to be coming back.. I was so happy I cried yesterday.

Nationality
    [United States]

I think she's gonna be fine!! Her leg is looking good and her appetite seems to be coming back.. I was so happy I cried yesterday.
    When Grif finally started eating on her own again I was so excited I jump up and down and ran around the room. I was worried I would have had to force feed her for the rest of her life. I was calling my fiance at her work and she was equally as excited. I'm always glad when someones frog is doing better. I would have force fed Grif for the rest of her life if I had to.

I am so happy to hear your baby is getting better! It's the worst thing in the world when a pet is sick. I will do a little dance for you too haahah

My 15 year old White's Tree Frog Hetfield (RIP 1996-June 4, 2012) and my little girl Lucy

16. This member thanks BlueisallIneed for this post:

DisguisedMadness

When Grif finally started eating on her own again I was so excited I jump up and down and ran around the room. I was worried I would have had to force feed her for the rest of her life. I was calling my fiance at her work and she was equally as excited. I'm always glad when someones frog is doing better. I would have force fed Grif for the rest of her life if I had to.
    I know what you mean!! She hunted again this morning..

DisguisedMadness

Quote Originally Posted by BlueisallIneed View Post
    I am so happy to hear your baby is getting better! It's the worst thing in the world when a pet is sick. I will do a little dance for you too haahah
    Haha thank you!! You're frog is beautiful too btw!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information