Thread: New frog, old tank, old stuff.

trevorsmom

Question New frog, old tank, old stuff.

I am a lil concerned with some of the dirt and things in my OLD tank for my NEW frog, we call him trevor.

my other frog passed away a few months ago, and i recieved a new fella for chirstmas(early)
    it was his first night last night and i noticed his skin was kinda, peeling i guess you could say . first off i was curious if that was something i NEEDED to worry about or if it was completely normal. ive read my fair share of things online but they only take the questions so far. and most the time i am unable to submit anything. so, i need to know if i need to be concerned about his skin peeling off his back sides and his feet.

secondly, i cleaned the tank before i put him in it , aired it out, and wipped it down a few times AFTER cleaning it. my last dumpy blue tree frog passed away in the tank, and i took the dirt out and soaked it as well as dried it and sifted it to attempt to clean it(its dirt...... cleaning it is a weird expierance) i just want to make sure there is nothing else i need to do to ensure that trevor has a safe place to live, as well as no illness from the dirt i NEED to know about it. if someone could possibly asist me talk to me about it a lil more i have tons of questions.

thank you!
    have a wonderful day!!
    -trevors mom<3

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Any idea of what your dumpy blue passed of?
    https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203589094112277&id=1363241107&set =a.1434844115446.2055312.1363241107&source=11&ref= bookmark

trevorsmom

Default Re: new frog, old tank, old stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Heatheranne View Post
    Any idea of what your dumpy blue passed of?

Well, i was out of town with some family and had a friend watch over him, they forgot to spray him for an entire day and left the light on for over 48 hours. . . when i got home he was so, tiny. he hadnt eaten or tried too since i had left. and i assume he starved, and dehydrated... i went to bed he was alive i had tended to him all day, and woke up next morning he was all stretched out like he had tried to be moving. and stiff.

Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Awe , I'm sorry.
    https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203589094112277&id=1363241107&set =a.1434844115446.2055312.1363241107&source=11&ref= bookmark

Thread Information