The photo you've posted, to my mind, looks like the colors have been distorted slightly to exaggerate the color tone. I've never heard of anyone with a light green fire-bellied toad in the US I'm afraid.
The photo you've posted, to my mind, looks like the colors have been distorted slightly to exaggerate the color tone. I've never heard of anyone with a light green fire-bellied toad in the US I'm afraid.
Founder of Frogforum.net (2008) and Caudata.org (2001)
Hi, John.
I thought maybe so too on the color thing. But, I remember where i saw them. In the Community section under Groups. The Group for Bombinas has the thread MINT. Check it out. It's really interesting. But, yes, like you I cannot find any on this side of the Atlantic.
Anyone else?
Google Chrome translated it for me but its mainly information, i dont see anything about purchasing.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)