Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thinking about kicking my pacman collection up a notch with these guys

Capojames

Default Thinking about kicking my pacman collection up a notch with these guys

Phantom Pacman Frog

Variety Pacman Frog

Apricot Albino Pacman Frog

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Default Re: thinking about kicking my pacman collection up a notch with these guys

Is that a true albino? I've heard those are $$$$. But if you get any of these you will HAVE to post mass pictures for the frog addicts here. I've only seen pictures on the web and breeder sights, never actually knew someone who had one. I really like the orange morph! It's like a chubby dreamsicle!

Capojames

Default Re: thinking about kicking my pacman collection up a notch with these guys

there from samuria japan reptiles. there base in japan but are open in cally now. i was on the phone with them. because i needed more pacman frog food. which works amazing. so there gonna be puttting a package of frogs together for me. since i'm gonna be opening my own show soon.

Capojames

Name:  mazadq8bikedbd9a5434d.jpg
Views: 1756
Size:  117.1 KB

Nationality
    [United States]

I love this little green guy! Can I ask where you purchased him?
    https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203589094112277&id=1363241107&set =a.1434844115446.2055312.1363241107&source=11&ref= bookmark

Nationality
    [Brazil]
    Blog Entries

I have to say that the Phantom Pacman frog you have is freaking awesome!!
    (4.0.0)
    Whites Tree Frog (1.0.0)
    1.1.0 Mixed breed dogs

Sublime

I read that the phantom pacman they sell is around $3000 (True albino). When they're putting together the package for you are they charging that much? Those are sick pacman morphs; I had no clue that they're in California now.

Capojames

It's gonna be a 20 frog package. There gonna call me then I'm gonna fly out to cally to see what they have there.
    because I'm not gonna lay crazy out on somthing I dont see with my own eyes

Sublime

If you ever breed those cornuta's, I'll buy one off you. Let me know.

A 20 frog package? Geez, yeah that's definitely worth flying out to Cali to see if it's worth it.

Nationality
    [United States]
    Blog Entries

Capo do you think they can actually buy frogs from other place in Japan for you?
    IF they do NUANCE ニュアンス ツノガエルなどのブリ ダー this is one of the best pacman farm in Jap as I know so far.
    a lot cool pacman like the cornuta are sold out now, but I believe they will prob have more soon. I tried to write them in English but no reply=(

btw the site is in Japanese, use google translate or something

IvoryReptiles

I am SOOOOOOO jealous!!! Those are amazing animals!! Good Luck & post pics please!!!!

Sidius

Default Re: Thinking about kicking my pacman collection up a notch with these guys

Wow... striking frogs, as stated above, please post photos when or if you get them please!

Nationality
    [United States]

Default Re: Thinking about kicking my pacman collection up a notch with these guys

Oh and don't forget to slip a few photos of your monster male in there as well Lol!

BG

Show off! Lol I wish you the best and dont forget to bring in some killer pacs

Nationality
    [United States]

Wow, this is certainly looking like it is about to be the most amazing Pacman Frog collection by anyone here. So many neat morphs! I wish I had extra $$$ to spend on frogs. Congrats!

Capojames

Its never about price or how much a collection is worth. Its the love u have for these frogs and the hobby.
    I also breed high end ballpythons .
    Dont worry of my big guy will be posted soon just waiting on pacman frog food.

Nationality
    [Netherlands]

Oh those phantoms are wicked! Most beautifull pac I've ever seen.
    P.hosii/G.riobambae/S.couchii/C.cranwelli/B.orientalis/R.humboldti/M.klappenbachi

IvoryReptiles

Quote Originally Posted by Capojames View Post
    Its never about price or how much a collection is worth. Its the love u have for these frogs and the hobby.
    I also breed high end ballpythons .
    Dont worry of my big guy will be posted soon just waiting on pacman frog food.
    No doubt most of the folks who post here love these frogs & the hobby. But not everyone has the financial ability to afford the higher end ones. We breed reptiles as well as the Pacs, but we're not about to invest in those frogs unless we can be sure we can breed them..........IF they are breedable at all. Some of them are like the Fantasy Frogs and are mules.......not capable of breeding.
    It would be like laying out the cash for a Highway BP that was sterile.........not worth the high price unless it is just for show.....to brag about how well off you are.

Is there a reason you can't take photos of your huge frog? I take photos of ours when we feed & clean, but if requested, I will take photos of them at other times too. I guarantee you that if I had a Pacman frog that large, I would have pics at the ready when I made the claim! Can't wait to see those pictures!!

Chomp

guess im the only one who thinks those are way overpriced and overhyped? I mean the Albino apricot one looks cool but thats about it..

Nationality
    [United States]

Quote Originally Posted by Chomp View Post
    guess im the only one who thinks those are way overpriced and overhyped? I mean the Albino apricot one looks cool but thats about it..
    Exotics are popular especially color morphs of Pacmans. They are also pricey. If you have the money to throw around and you love the frogs and its what you want then why not. They are all beautiful and deserve a good home. Man made or natural its still a living creature.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information