Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Packie Chan!

Kreamcheese

Default Packie Chan!

Haven't posted pics of my pac here yet so here you go. Packie Chan is about three years old and I believe is in great shape. Let me know what you think!
    Sorry the Pictures are so up close, they were taken by my sister.

And a random pic of king dewey who was in the same album as Packie Chan.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

BG

Default Re: Packie Chan!

Thank you for displaying a magnifesent frog. You can see the multi horn on him pretty clear. Thats the colombian treight. Short nose,multipal horns.

Kreamcheese

Saved Packie from petco years ago, was about the size of a quarter back then! That was the start of my large collection of animals now

BG

Andrew,i have alot of respect for you. Keep up the good work. Its allways nice to see healthy frogs.

Kreamcheese

Thank you! I try my best with all of my animals. Have you ever fed your pacs frozen mice? I've only fed packie one mouse and I don't want to run the risk of him getting hurt.

BG

Im 100% with you. The jungle floor is not infested with white mice.lol Just because we run to Mcds for a bigmac when ever we feel like,doesnt mean we should do the same to our frogs. Besides the rodents the frogs eat in the wild are not the geneticly engineered mice you get in petco.

ConVexity

Nice horns mannn

Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Good looking frog! I love the rusty red color mixed in with the browns. Thanks for sharing! Extra kudos for the name! Love it!

Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

He looks great! Healthy & happy!
    https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203589094112277&id=1363241107&set =a.1434844115446.2055312.1363241107&source=11&ref= bookmark

Sprout

So good to see such a healthy frog!

Sublime

Nice pacman dude! The deep browns with shades of red are nice, also the horns you can clearly see. Your sister did a good job taking these shots, I think they look great showing your brown-phase Cranwelli up close in the natural sun.

Kreamcheese

Thanks man! My sister loves taking pictures of my animals. She actually got first place for some photo competition that she entered the chameleon picture into.

Sublime

Nice, that cham picture is sick. Will she go near your dubia colony and take pictures of those? Lol. My family has like a phobia, there not even that bad... If it were spiders, yeah I would be scared. I'm still stoked they let me even keep those though in the garage.

Kreamcheese

Oh hell no dude. My dad is the only one who will go near them, he actually even held one the other day. But none of them go near my Tarantulas

Sublime

Haha nice. Get rid of those Tarantulas for me though, please.

Kreamcheese

Noooo way haha! You would probably like my 10" L. Parahybana.

Sublime

Get out! A 10" spider getting out just going crazy on you with it's fangs and creepy body; **** that I'll sleep outside and take my chances. I give your parents and sister my respect for sleeping in the same house.

Kreamcheese

Actually had an episode of the big girl getting out. Ended up with some itchy arms (She kicks hairs). Kind of hard to believe though that my parents, sister and girlfriend would much rather go near my 10" T instead of some harmless dubias! Cracks me up

Sublime

The spiders that freak me out the most besides big arachnids like tarantulas are Black Widows 'Latrodectus hesperus' found on the western coast. They're so elusive, secretive, and just freaky. I hate how they just hide in dark places and are all black with that red hourglass. Out of everything that can go extinct, please just let those go extinct, lol.

Sublime

Quote Originally Posted by Kreamcheese View Post
    Actually had an episode of the big girl getting out. Ended up with some itchy arms (She kicks hairs). Kind of hard to believe though that my parents, sister and girlfriend would much rather go near my 10" T instead of some harmless dubias! Cracks me up
    That's weird, cockroaches get such a bad name. Just defined down to - infestation, dirty, gross, etc. I would go near those and let those crawl all over me any day over a 10" spider though, haha.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information