Thread: New Milky Frog.

Paperboy

Default New Milky Frog.

Just joined the site. I thought i would get into a frog based community so this site was my favorite choice. I just bought a milky frog, its a juvenile so it's very small. In fact, it actually got through a crack of the aquarium cover, at night, but luckily it jumped onto my finger for safety. Now it is properly sealed to prevent another escape. The frog is in a 30gallon tank, with artificial leaves, and some artificial branch furniture. I use coconut fiber for substrate. The first night as been very well, its been jumping and exploring all over the place, but i really don't know if it has eaten yet. I put a bunch of very small crickets inside, so who knows. The heat is normally around 75 F(I use a heat pad), and it is always humid inside. I also setup a high up hiding place for the day time to sleep on, he loves it, he was on it for around 3 hours.

I ordered the frog from Reptmart.com, they shipped it to me from Florida to Ohio.
    I'm going to need some tips and pointers fast, so i give proper care for this little guy.
    Any constructive criticism is needed.

I will be posting some pictures of him soon.

Nick
    Last edited by Paperboy; October 7th, 2011 at 09:20 PM. Reason: Wrong subject

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thread Information