Thread: Best Dubia prices I have seen

Nationality
    [United States]

Default Best Dubia prices I have seen

Feeder Roaches for SALE! = ) New Stuff added 8/8! | Reptile Boards

50 Mixed - $15 shipped
    SALE! $12 shipped!

100 Mixed -$21 shipped SALE! $15 shipped!

250 Mixed - $35 shipped SALE $25 shipped!!

Here is the link to the original post. He is a very nice guy, and is sooooo helpful when talking about roaches, and really took the time to explain alot of things to me about roaches. This is the cheapest that I have seen them.

I felt like this needed to be reposted this here...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

MonsterPyxie

Default Re: Best Dubia prices I have seen

Prices are pretty good......... but the guy is "sold out".....

I've been paying about 15 to 7 cents a roach for my mixed i have been getting. 300 at a time.
    (7 cents a roach was for smalls)

Kreamcheese

Care to share from who monster?

MonsterPyxie

Quote Originally Posted by Kreamcheese View Post
    Care to share from who monster?
    eBay!

If you want the specific seller, just PM me.

coastal20

I also use ebay for roaches. Last auction I won was for 1500 large/adults for about $120.00.

FrogsRMe

Those prices are nothing, I just bought 150 adult dubia, 400 sub adult, and 300 babies and nymphs for 40 bucks on craigslist!!

coastal20

Wow! You got me there. Great deal.

FrogsRMe

Oh I was very lucky to say the least!

Sublime

Man you guys are getting great deals, makes me want to go buy more. Craigslist is definitely a hit or miss, and if it is a hit then you most likely score like you Zach. Nice price for what you got. Monster can you send me a pm of the ebay user selling those dubias, maybe in a few upcoming months I would consider restocking my colony . If you don't mind. Thanks.

FrogsRMe

Quote Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
    Man you guys are getting great deals, makes me want to go buy more. Craigslist is definitely a hit or miss, and if it is a hit then you most likely score like you Zach. Nice price for what you got. Monster can you send me a pm of the ebay user selling those dubias, maybe in a few upcoming months I would consider restocking my colony . If you don't mind. Thanks.
    Lol, I buy soo many things off of craigslist. There's an add up for 600 nymphs for 50 bucks.

Sublime

I love craigslist as well... I hate you for having all the good dubia prices locally haha.

FrogsRMe

Haha, Yeah I live in Trenton. A very very small town and the guy lives here as well it's great. He also sells 1000 blatta lateralis hatchlings for 20 bucks!

Sublime

Dude please stop telling me, haha. You're definitely hooked up, that's for sure. You should get those blatta lateralis as an alternative to crickets until your dubia colony is really thriving. They're fast breeders, comparable nutritional value to dubias - just smaller roaches and don't climb.

FrogsRMe

Dude please stop telling me, haha. You're definitely hooked up, that's for sure. You should get those blatta lateralis as an alternative to crickets until your dubia colony is really thriving. They're fast breeders, comparable nutritional value to dubias - just smaller roaches and don't climb.
    Haha I am very lucky to say the least and yes I know! I am probably going to, they'd be great for my baby pixie and pac.
    Do you know anyone who would want an adult female pixie, for roughly 100$ bucks or so. Trying to sell mine, I need to downsize! Lol.

Sublime

You could try posting on faunaclassifieds or kingsnake. You could put her up for sale on here for a good price shipped. Maybe a wholesaler will buy it off you, you probably won't get that much though if a wholesaler buys it off you.

FrogsRMe

You could try posting on faunaclassifieds or kingsnake. You could put her up for sale on here for a good price shipped. Maybe a wholesaler will buy it off you, you probably won't get that much though if a wholesaler buys it off you.
    Yeah, I just put a thread up for her on here, and fauna but no replys from fauna. I never shipped an animal before though! lol.

Sublime

Maybe get some advice from other people, you can ask Jeff or John if they don't mind. I know they have dealt with shipping these guys, or know from experience. I would say a deli container appropriately sized for her so she can't really be moved around if it's thrown around. Filled like 3/4 the way with wet coco fiber, with holes on the top of the lid. Styrofoam blocks to keep it in place with peanut shells. Overnight shipping, live animal. Also if it is cold you will need to get some heat packs that last 24-48 hours and set them next to the container either separate by a block so it doesn't directly transfer heat being too hot, or if it's too hot a ice pack separated by a block from the deli container to cool down the container. She'll be able to breath through the coconut fiber, just make sure it's really moist before you ship it out.

Thread Information