Thread: Best Dubia prices I have seen

Nationality
    [United States]

Default Best Dubia prices I have seen

Feeder Roaches for SALE! = ) New Stuff added 8/8! | Reptile Boards

50 Mixed - $15 shipped
    SALE! $12 shipped!

100 Mixed -$21 shipped SALE! $15 shipped!

250 Mixed - $35 shipped SALE $25 shipped!!

Here is the link to the original post. He is a very nice guy, and is sooooo helpful when talking about roaches, and really took the time to explain alot of things to me about roaches. This is the cheapest that I have seen them.

2. This member thanks steest for this post:

Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Default Re: Best Dubia prices I have seen

Goodness! Those prices are nearly unreal. Too bad my parents have already banned dubias from our house. :/

Nationality
    [United States]

I wanted to take advantage of this thread being at the top to make this post here, as to not unnessesarily "bump" the ad.

Ty (steest), thank you so much for spreading the word - I appreciate the kind words and interest in my feeders. I try hard to provide roaches to the general herp community at the most reasonable prices for the sole reason of getting them out there. They're such a fantastic feeder, the pros simply outweigh the cons of most any other insect available on multiple levels. Easy to care for, easy to breed, nutrionally superior... the list goes on and on. I make very little profit in my sales, which funnels entirely into insect food and the herps in my collection. It's a shame that such a great feeder has to come at such an exponential cost - although the investment is well worth it! (I haven't paid a penny for feeder insects in 4yrs since starting roach colonies).

However; I wanted to make a note of something here and I will update the ad as well. Due to an overwhelming demand last week, as well as a flood of interest from members of this site, I felt it was necessary to make a post here to say something:

I am currently SOLD OUT of B. dubia for at least another couple of weeks. I've been able to handle small orders in the hundreds on a weekly basis with my colonies, but after shipping out several thousand mixed nymphs today I realized it was necessary to put a halt on sales and allow my colonies to recoup from the losses. I have many animals to feed for myself, and I'd like to continue to make this species available down the road to other fellow hobbyists.

Thank you so much for all that have shown interest in my product; I invite you to msg me if you have any questions regarding the keeping and breeding of any species of roach, have questions about quantites and species, etc. I'm a bit of a roach enthusiast, so it truly doesn't bother me to answer any lingering questions you may have.

Thank you so much for the interest everyone, hopefully one day soon I will be able to accomodate your feeder needs again.
    -Jeff Howell

Ps: I do still have Eublaberus posticus (Orange Head Roach) mixed nymphs available in addition to a few "collector/non-feeder" species to anyone interested at this time. I've also written an fairly extensive article here that discussed the care, breeding, and other FAQ-like information about feeder roaches. I felt obligated to include this due to the extent of questions I was getting via email today about care. Thanks again everyone = )
    -Jeff Howell
    ReptileBoards ( Branched from The Reptile Rooms )
    "If you give, you begin to live." -DMB

5. This member thanks JeffreH for this post:

BG

Looking forward in dealing with you Jeff. I have a colony right now and looking for new bloodlines.Thanks.

Nationality
    [United States]

I emailed you jeff about orange heads!

Sublime

Wow man if I had more money I would jump on this deal, I just picked up a colony of dubias. If I ever need to strengthen my colony or running low I will definitely buy off you Jeff. Thanks steest for directing the frog community to this ad, great prices. Jeff you seem like a real knowledgeable, honest, down to earth guy as well. Definitely getting the vibes of customer satisfaction from you haha. Yeah after seeing the benefits of dubia over crickets I picked up real quick to start a colony for my frog. Do what you got to do man to re-flow your colony, we understand. I'm currently only at like 200 adults right now, need to get more .

9. This member thanks Sublime for this post:

Nationality
    [United States]

I hear ya Mark, I really need some more dubia too, Pyxies sure do eat alot haha

Thread Information