So it's been 2 weeks since I gave my frog that 1 Meal Worm (small), since then he hasn't eaten anything else (has food all the time, usually throw in 2 crickets a night, small ones about 3/4 inches). When he's in the water his eyelids are up and he has clear eyes but when he's not his lids are closed giving him a cloudy eye appearance. Today I went and tried to move him, checking to see if he was alright and he hissed at me. He moves fine, I find him in different places when I turn his light on.

I'm really trying to figure out why he isn't eating. I've dangled food right in front of his face, even touched his mouth with it (Meal Worm, Wax Worm or a cricket). He will not eat it, I've put food in his cage and he just sits and does nothing. He does seem to be interested in water though, found him in his water dish a few days ago, he moved all over in his water dish but didn't get out. Humidity is in the 75-80 degree mark, I'm trying to keep his temperature in the 80's (sometimes it will drop to 78-80 degrees due to the AC).

He's still a big frog, fat besides the fact of him not eating much of anything.