This set up is for two Wallace Flying Frogs, Rhacophorus nigropalmatus:

Creating the false bottom with LECA Hydroton balls and mesh. Once I finished the layer of LECA the remaining mesh was folded over the LECA in order to create a barrier to prevent the substrate from draining through the LECA. It's open in the front to leave room for the water feature.

Sphagnum moss over the mess for an extra layer between the LECA and substrate. And my ghostwood that will act as an additional barrier between the substrate and water feature. Had fun with a hacksaw here.

The substrate I created using Coco fiber, unfertilzed succulent soil, and perlite to create a very porous and well draining soil so that the succulents won't rot.

Adding the substrate to the tank:

More fun with a hacksaw so I could get my driftwood to fit nicely. I added my springtails at this point too. My DH couldn't get over the fact that I ordered live bugs and had them shipped to me and they won't even be eaten by the frog

Plants and moss added!

And last but not least, the river stones as the bottom of the water feature. I haven't added water yet. Waiting till the boys get home so I can put it back up on the stand before making it even heavier with water.

My Uncarina Peltata and Cephalopentandra Ecirrhosa are still seedlings, so you can't really see them in this photo, but the Uncarina is in the back and the Ceph is along the right side in front of the Aeonium Cyclops.

And BOOYA! We are DONE! Now to let the plants settle in and root for the next week, then Willy and Billy will move right on in!

I'll try to get better shots tomorrow too It's a bit hard to get good shots when it's so dark. And no my house isn't a disaster area now at all. LOL I'm just thankful the DH and roommate are out of town!!!