Sorry about the text.I'm doing it thru my phone.
Sorry about the text.I'm doing it thru my phone.
oh ok, I have it in a 20 gallon long with an under tank heater on the right side, and water bowl in the middle, it dug itself towards the heater side, this setup i'm guessing is too big for it for now ?
so basically keep it in a small container of that size until it gets big enough for the tank ?
Exactly. It wont be too long. .This way he gets to get used to you faster. Once he gets to know you its easy after that . Make sure the temp is 79 and the humidity 65. in that container..
oh ok, how would i know the exact readings ? how do you do it? im a noob so bare with me lol thanks for the advice btw
Bump !
My pac hasn't ate yet, someone answer the top question please ?
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)