Results 1 to 20 of 27

Thread: tikonides' new cranwelli

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    100+ Post Member tikonides's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Nationality
    [Armenia]
    Location
    Glendale So Cal
    Posts
    310
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

    Default Re: tikonides' new cranwelli

    thanks !



  2. #2
    Moderator GrifTheGreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Nationality
    [United States]
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    9,697
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

    Default Re: tikonides' new cranwelli

    Congrats on the baby Cranwelli. She's almost as dark as my Cranwelli Grif.
    ​

  3. #3
    BG
    Guest

    Default Re: tikonides' new cranwelli

    Well,well if it isn't a lil cranwelli. Auhhh so cute when they are small. Congrats T you have your self a killer. I can see it now a true cricketkila. Is he green or brown ? .I can't tell.. Enjoyem to the fullest.

  4. #4
    100+ Post Member tikonides's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Nationality
    [Armenia]
    Location
    Glendale So Cal
    Posts
    310
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

    Default Re: tikonides' new cranwelli

    thanks ! its like a darkish color I think brownish with some green on its back but I like it !



  5. #5
    BG
    Guest

    Default Re: tikonides' new cranwelli

    Did he eat some crickets for you?

  6. #6
    100+ Post Member tikonides's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Nationality
    [Armenia]
    Location
    Glendale So Cal
    Posts
    310
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

    Default Re: tikonides' new cranwelli

    I haven't tried yet, I'll probably try at night, quick question during feeding should I dig it up then put in the crickets ? or should I just toss em in ?



  7. #7
    BG
    Guest

    Default Re: tikonides' new cranwelli

    Take one leg off the cricket so they are slow .sprinkle calcium and put in the tank.for now keep him in a small container.so he can be able to catch them..that's how I have mine ,they are doing great.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Blue Phase C. cranwelli...... anyone else have one yet?
    By IvoryReptiles in forum Pacman Frogs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: September 16th, 2011, 08:37 PM
  2. New brown Cranwelli 8/29/2011
    By Eel Noob in forum Pacman Frogs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: September 15th, 2011, 06:09 PM
  3. Is this a cranwelli or an ornata ?
    By tikonides in forum Pacman Frogs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: August 22nd, 2011, 09:20 PM
  4. New baby cranwelli
    By berksmike in forum Pacman Frogs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: July 1st, 2011, 11:53 PM
  5. My Cranwelli
    By vasco94 in forum Pacman Frogs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: August 28th, 2010, 04:06 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •