Thread: Pacific Chorus Frog question

Bethany84

Default Pacific Chorus Frog question

This may be a dumb question, but how do I know if all of my PCF's are getting enough to eat? I have 5 in my tank, and I put in about 10-12 crickets every other day. What usually happens is that about 7 or 8 of the crickets crawl around for a few seconds and then hide in the substrate, and my biggest and least shy frog comes out and gobbles up a few before they can hide. I assume the rest of the crickets pop up randomly and get eaten too, because the frogs don't seem too thin... but I still worry that they might be going hungry sometimes. I didn't use to have this problem because at first I only had a few small plants in my setup, and I could always see all the frogs at all times. As soon as I would add the crickets, all the frogs would hop around right away and I could see who got what. But now I added a big fake plant, which they seem to love, however now they hide in it all day, and don't usually come out when I add food. They might wander out later, but that is after the crickets have buried themselves. A few of the frogs are very shy (including a semi-recent morph) and I hardly ever see them now with the addition of the plant. What should I do? I don't want to take out the plant because they like it so much, but I don't want anyone to starve! Oh, and I also put in fruit flies every few days, but my 2 or 3 most bold frogs gobble them up right away, while the other frogs hide. Should I separate them into 2 tanks? The shy ones and the not-so-shy ones?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Nationality
    [Ireland]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Default Re: Pacific Chorus Frog question

You could separate them or add more food. Those are the two easier options.
    Founder of Frogforum.net (2008) and Caudata.org (2001)

Nationality
    [United States]
    Blog Entries
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

I notice that they'll come out sometimes when I mist the tanks, you could try that too.
    2.0.3 Hyla versicolor "Eastern Gray Tree Frogs"
    2.2.0 Agalychnis callidryas "Red Eyed Tree Frogs"

0.0.3 Dendrobates auratus "Turquoise and Bronze"
    0.0.1 Anaxyrus fowleri "Fowler's Toad"

Nationality
    [Sami]
    Omnis dolor tempore excepteur quae aliqua Similique adipisicing itaque rerum velit

Thread with the facilitation that was available on this article it has the all formats available on this that was among the all animated pictures. I would like to share the details that I got it was on https://londonnewstime.com/are-assig...-legit/694556/ this have the all formats that a have acceleration facts.

Nationality
    [Sami]
    Omnis dolor tempore excepteur quae aliqua Similique adipisicing itaque rerum velit

The superb point of a significant number of the pathways is to quick track instructors into the educating calling. This bamboozled the essential educator readiness that forthcoming instructors miwam login prior to becoming study hall educators.

Thread Information