Thread: Parasites!!!

lettitom

Default Parasites!!!

Tomato has parasites!!! I've been worried about him since I got him (not eating as readily as Lettuce), so I put him in a quarantine tank over night and brought a fecal sample with me to work (I work for a Vet, so no that is not weird!). I can't remember the name of the worm (very common in WTF I'm told), but luckily it's not zoonotic and easily treated with dewormer. Lesson learned: poop has all the answers

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Kurt

Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Default Re: Parasites!!!

Haha that is funny Kurt. Keep us updated on his status.

Nationality
    [New Zealand]

Oh my Gosh...Kurt thanks..I needed a good laugh.

Nationality
    [Ireland]

Glad to hear it was resolved.
    Founder of Frogforum.net (2008) and Caudata.org (2001)

Kurt

Quote Originally Posted by Ebony View Post
    Oh my Gosh...Kurt thanks..I needed a good laugh.
    If you enjoyed that one, you should love this one. Its one of my favorite scenes from Scrubs (the best show on the air). JD has been called into the hospital on his day off by his interns for a trivial matter. (Of course Dr. Cox was behind it) He spends the rest of the day trying to leave. Here is an attempt to do so.

YouTube - Scrubs - J.D. trying to escape in a bodybag[/URL]

Nationality
    [United States]

Scrubs is a great show. That clip is amazing.

Why were you hitting me?!
    Because I thought you were a dead guy coming back to life.
    Then why were you hitting me?!
    Dead people should be dead.

Nationality
    [New Zealand]

Thanks Kurt..I never really watched that show. I think it must have been on when one of my favourite series was on (Outrageous Fortune) Its a NZ Show. Maybe one day you may see it. Its very popular and Ive heard its been sold over sea's. I might have to look for the DVD of Scrubs and start from the beginning.

lettitom

I was going to quote JD but I didn't think anyone would get it!! Thanks Kurt!

Tomato is doing much better. He's started eating again and his color is getting better. Anyone have any tips on how to deworm WTF? I have to give them 2 more doses and it was sorta brutal this time (I had to use my finger nail to pry their mouths open...nothing else would work). Lucky they weren't injured.

Kurt

There is a new Scrubs series on the way. It takes place in a medical school and in the near future. Turk and Dr Cox are professors at the school. JD and Elliot are married and she is pregnant with their first child. The character of Dr Denise Mahoney that was introduced as an intern in the last season of Scrubs, will be the chief resident. Three new characters will be introduced, all med students.
    Eliza Coupe, Donald Faison and John C McGinley are signed of permanently to the new show. Zach Braff and Sarah Chalke have signed on for six episodes, with maybe more later on. Judy Reyes, Ken Jenkins, and Neil Flynn have not been signed to join the new show. Filming as already begun, back in August I think (would have to go back and look at Zack Braff's Facebook page to be sure), but no air date is given as of yet.

Definitely go back and watch the show from the beginning. It is a definitely worth watching. It will make you laugh and make you cry, all in the same episode.

lettitom

I've seen every episode up to the 8th season! I agree...absolutely hilarious! I'm excited to hear there's gonna be a spin off. Hope it doesn't end up like Joey My new favorite show is The Office. If you have yet to delve into the world of the Scranton paper industry, give it a try. If you have Netflicks, it's available up to the 4th season live streaming. Keep me posted on the new Scrubs...I refuse to enter the realm of Myspace/Facebook etc...

Kurt

I have watched the office several times before. I have never been to Scranton, PA, but I am pretty sure it looks nothing like LA. In some of the outdoor shots, if you look carefully, you can see palm trees. I know you don't find palm trees growing in PA.

Nationality
    [Ireland]

There is an off-topic section for this...
    Founder of Frogforum.net (2008) and Caudata.org (2001)

Thread Information