Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
Nice little guy . Pump him up ! lol,and the outside frog do you feed him?
Nope, he's an independent wild cuban tree frog. He's there every day. He loves to hang out on the light next to my front door at night, because thats where all the moths and bugs are. He doesn't mind me watching. I was outside watching him, and saw him jump and catch a moth. It was awesome.

He's actually there right now. Haha.
Quote Originally Posted by stolenheron View Post
not a fan of the cuban tree frogs in S FL. I am from fort myers (south west coast of FL). the cuban TFs have decimated out native green tree frog and squirrel tree frog populations. lots of green house frogs are also present in my yard and luckily I dont have cane toads in my yard just yet, but I have found them within 2 miles of my home.

they do make good pets though!
I have cane toads often. They come out in storms, which is like every day. Haha.


Thanks for the advice everyone. Ill start feeding him every day, with calcium w/d3 every other day.