Yes, yes,...I know I have not stopped buying frogs just yet. I purchased a group of Orange Lamasi from a guy here locally in So Cal. They are a bunch of babies right now approximately 3-5 months OTW. I purchased 14 of them as a lot and will keep a group and probably sell the rest when I can establish the sexes of them. They are a thumbnail frog and get to about 1/2" to 5/8" long. They are a ground and tree dwelling species of the Peruvian rainforest. I put them into a tank that I just set up for my Auratus. Those poor girls are going to have to wait a little longer. I will set up a permanent home for them shortly. I really like the black and white pok-a-dotted legs. I just got them yesterday and although they have a reputation for being on the shy side they seem to be out and about right now. Hopefully that trend continues when they settle in. They are happy in the leaf litter but also spend a lot of time up in the plants. Here are a couple of pictures of them...Hope you enjoy. No they are not going to be named as there are just too many of them. Maybe when I widdle down the group and decide whom I'm going to keep then I'll name them. I can come up with a lot of Orange names...Squeeze, Pulp, Crush, Cheeto ...it's endless.

Name:  Orange Lamasi.jpg
Views: 374
Size:  241.7 KBName:  Orange Lamasi 2.jpg
Views: 360
Size:  195.4 KB