View RSS Feed

Etendo

My 2 frog's for sale

Rate this Entry
I am selling my 2 whites tree frog's that i love so much but i am trying to breed. So i order'd the from backwaterreptiles and they both are MALE'S!!!!. the lighter one is frogger and the darker one is the green goblin. they are 20$ each. i put them on craigslist and they are not selling and i do not know about the people i would be selling them to. So i thought hey put them on frog forum!!!!. here is some recent picture's of them both.Name:  frog's (4).jpg
Views: 245
Size:  59.1 KBName:  frog's (5).jpg
Views: 228
Size:  31.5 KBName:  IMG_1653.jpg
Views: 213
Size:  106.1 KBName:  IMG_1658.jpg
Views: 229
Size:  64.5 KBName:  IMG_1659.jpg
Views: 209
Size:  55.2 KBName:  IMG_1666.jpg
Views: 228
Size:  64.2 KBName:  IMG_1667.jpg
Views: 217
Size:  67.9 KBName:  IMG_1668.jpg
Views: 244
Size:  63.9 KB
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

  1. makrau03's Avatar
    Where are you and where would you ship them to? I currently have 4 white's tree frogs, wouldn't mind taking a few more in
  2. Etendo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by makrau03
    Where are you and where would you ship them to? I currently have 4 white's tree frogs, wouldn't mind taking a few more in
    i am in idaho and that depends on shipping them.
  3. makrau03's Avatar
    I live in Kentucky, if you are willing to ship them Ill take them. If you don't know how, you may be able to talk to a pets store and find out or talk to UPS and see what they can tell you. I currently have four 18X18X24 terrariums with running water and live pants and I have four whites tree frog of my own. I have all my frog tested for diseases and they get check ups at the vet often. They would be taken care of, I saw above where you were worried about them being taken care of. I currently have two males and two females of all different sizes so they would fit in somewhere and have "friends" Let me know! If you need pictures of proof before you send them, just let me know! and if you decide to send them to me, just let me know how to pay you and let me know how they are being sent! Thanks!

    -Mary
  4. Etendo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by makrau03
    I live in Kentucky, if you are willing to ship them Ill take them. If you don't know how, you may be able to talk to a pets store and find out or talk to UPS and see what they can tell you. I currently have four 18X18X24 terrariums with running water and live pants and I have four whites tree frog of my own. I have all my frog tested for diseases and they get check ups at the vet often. They would be taken care of, I saw above where you were worried about them being taken care of. I currently have two males and two females of all different sizes so they would fit in somewhere and have "friends" Let me know! If you need pictures of proof before you send them, just let me know! and if you decide to send them to me, just let me know how to pay you and let me know how they are being sent! Thanks!

    -Mary
    I already believe you and how big are your whites?
  5. makrau03's Avatar
    Two of my Whites are a little under and inch long. My larger male is about 2 inches long. And my larger female is about 2.5 - 3 inches long.
  6. Etendo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by makrau03
    Two of my Whites are a little under and inch long. My larger male is about 2 inches long. And my larger female is about 2.5 - 3 inches long.
    Are you willing to pay for the shipping? Lmk

    -Elijah

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL: