This is a discussion on Is this a good FBT setup? within the Vivarium, Terrarium & Enclosure Discussion forums, part of the General Topics category; I am remodeling my fire belly toad tank and I need a kind of "consent" to begin construction. Here's what's ...
I am remodeling my fire belly toad tank and I need a kind of "consent" to begin construction. Here's what's going down:
Tank size: 10 gallon aquarium
1. GREAT STUFF insulating foam going 1/2 down the background and sides with the whole dried dirt over it.
2. Other 1/2 of the tank will be filled with water up/ close to the background
3. Repti-filter as filtration that I will try to hide in the foam background.
4. Plant it up with marginals
Here's my concerns:
1. Will the bottem of the background be able to be somewhat submerged in the pool of water?__will I just have to make that part silicone w/o the dried dirt? Because wouldn't the dirt become wet and therefore not stick to the silicone_or would that just be stuck on there since the silicone would be dried?
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)