Yes, that definitely looks like an absess (sp?) caused by an infection, possible puncture wound. You say she's had this bump for six months but it is just now looking like this? I suppose a puncture that never really healed could do this.
If this were my frog I would do the following:
1. discontinue the distilled altogether. Some use for misting, but it is not wise for it to be misted on the frog. distilled leaches valuable minerals from the frogs body.
2. dilute a solution of hydrogen peroxide with treated tap water, maybe 1 TBS per 4 oz water
3. using a q-tip, dab the affected area with the hydrogen peroxide solution, then using a clean q-tip, rinse with plain treated water
4. apply neosprin with a clean q-tip ***DO NOT USE NEOSPORIN WITH PAIN RELIEVER AS THIS WILL EUTHANIZE YOUR FROG***
5. discontinue the super worms, the exo skeleton could cause a hernia or impaction (but this looks like an infection). switch to red wigglers or earth worms cut to an appropriate size. Or crickets if the worms are not available
Again, this is if she were my frog, I am not a vet.
Have you continued with the prescribed medication until it was finished? I would assume this is very important.
Good luck, I hope she gets better