Thread: Need Help - Looking for a frog-related present

Default Need Help - Looking for a frog-related present

Hello Everyone.

I'm so glad I found this forum and it is great to be here! So over the past few days I was lurking around and finally decided to register. Hopefully I can get some help here.

First off this is not about me. It's about my mother in law. She is just crazy about frogs. She collects everything frog-related: pictures, cups, pottery even clocks.

Anyway. Her birthday is coming up next month and due to the fact she likes frogs that much, I was thinking about getting a present in that direction. So this weekend I already did some research and checked out some well known trusted shopping sites as well as websites for classified adds. But I didn't find anything useful. The only thing I've found so far are a couple of cheap frog potties, which are just ridiculous.
    So doe's anybody here give me some advice where I can find some appropriate, frog-related presents? Any feedback is highly appreciated.

Marv.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: Need Help - Looking for a frog-related present

Anybody has an idea?

Default Re: Need Help - Looking for a frog-related present

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin31 View Post
    Hello Everyone.

I'm so glad I found this forum and it is great to be here! So over the past few days I was lurking around and finally decided to register. Hopefully I can get some help here.

First off this is not about me. It's about my mother in law. She is just crazy about frogs. She collects everything frog-related: pictures, cups, pottery even clocks.

Anyway. Her birthday is coming up next month and due to the fact she likes frogs that much, I was thinking about getting a present in that direction. So this weekend I already did some research and checked out some well known trusted shopping sites as well as websites for classified adds. But I didn't find anything useful. The only thing I've found so far are a couple of cheap frog potties on https://www.for-sale.ie/frog-potty, which are just ridiculous.
    So doe's anybody here give me some advice where I can find some appropriate, frog-related presents? Any feedback is highly appreciated.

Marv.
    I finally found some nice frog pottery.
    Last edited by Marvin31; May 29th, 2017 at 04:56 AM.

Thread Information