Thread: recommendations for online sources of nightcrawlers or dubia roaches?

Default recommendations for online sources of nightcrawlers or dubia roaches?

I have a young male pixie that is growing. I'm trying to feed him nightcrawlers and dubias as staples, with occasional frozen thawed mice. Can anybody recommend online sources for nightcrawlers or dubias that provide quality feeders at good prices?

I can find the nightcrawlers locally at the fishing stores and pet stores for about $3.99 for a dozen. I want to see if I can find a better bulk price even with shipping costs.

Today I tried to buy dubia from the local pet store as I had seen them advertise 25 dubia for $5.49. Unfortunately they were the size of small crickets, more suitable for leopard geckos or small bearded dragons.

When I google nightcrawlers and dubia for sale, I do find various companies. Just hoping to find somebody or a company you've ordered from and would recommend. Thanks in advance!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Nationality
    [United States]

Default Re: recommendations for online sources of nightcrawlers or dubia roaches?

I bought 100 male dubia roaches from ABdragons and they were very large (2-3in) and healthy. I would recommend check fauna classifieds and reading the BOI for whichever seller you choose.

4. This member thanks supersmach for this post:

Default Re: recommendations for online sources of nightcrawlers or dubia roaches?

Thanks for the reply. I ended up placing an order for dubia with AB Dragons. They should arrive sometime this week.

200 extra large dubia from AB Dragons arrived this week. With a current promotion, I paid $33 for the 200 dubia. I would order from them in the future.

Still looking for online sources of nightcrawlers. I found New York Worms sells 500 European nightcrawlers for $53.75 + $11 shipping. This comes out to about 13 cents per nightcrawler. I buy Canadian nightcrawlers at local stores for about 30 cents a nightcrawler.

Anybody have experience feeding European nightcrawlers or buying through New York Worms?

Thread Information