Thread: The conversation I have with my little fbt

Default The conversation I have with my little fbt

FBT: Look at my belly. Tis a big belly now.
    Me: You jerk. You ate your twin!
    FBT: You were suppose to feed me two times a day, human!
    Me: I'm calling you Hannibal. That's your name now.
    FBT: Okie dokie.

It took me a long time to find info on raising baby fbt. Now, before you start judging me why I have a baby fbt if I have no clue what I'm doing, know this: I didn't ask for baby fbt. After owning FBT for 5 years, they finally got knocked up and laid tons of eggs. (I was told they were all the same sex, well obviously not!) four eggs hatched and became tadpoles. And they grew into adorable froglets. Sadly, now down to one lonely frog. But that's his own fault. OK. It's not entirely his fault. I'll take most of the blame.

Last week, i found some answers on how to raise little fbt. (Not on this forum, but from a 99 cent book on amazon.com.)You have two feed them at least two times a day. I used to feed them fruitflies once a day. it wasn't enough I guess. Now I'm feeding Hans little tiny crickets, no bigger than his head. That's what the book said. Hannibal doesn't have a neck so I'm not sure how to use his head to measure his food so I just get the tiniest cricket I can find.

I wish I had this info sooner then maybe i would still have 4 fbt. And let me tell you this. It's a lot easier caring for tadpoles or older frogs. Adolescent years are tough!

I hope this may help someone who comes across the same dilemma. I wish you luck.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

2. This member thanks amylee4546 for this post:

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Nationality
    [United States]

Talking Re: The conversation I have with my little fbt

Quote Originally Posted by amylee4546 View Post
    FBT: Look at my belly. Tis a big belly now.
    Me: You jerk. You ate your twin!
    FBT: You were suppose to feed me two times a day, human!
    Me: I'm calling you Hannibal. That's your name now.
    FBT: Okie dokie.

It took me a long time to find info on raising baby fbt. Now, before you start judging me why I have a baby fbt if I have no clue what I'm doing, know this: I didn't ask for baby fbt. After owning FBT for 5 years, they finally got knocked up and laid tons of eggs. (I was told they were all the same sex, well obviously not!) four eggs hatched and became tadpoles. And they grew into adorable froglets. Sadly, now down to one lonely frog. But that's his own fault. OK. It's not entirely his fault. I'll take most of the blame.

Last week, i found some answers on how to raise little fbt. (Not on this forum, but from a 99 cent book on amazon.com.)You have two feed them at least two times a day. I used to feed them fruitflies once a day. it wasn't enough I guess. Now I'm feeding Hans little tiny crickets, no bigger than his head. That's what the book said. Hannibal doesn't have a neck so I'm not sure how to use his head to measure his food so I just get the tiniest cricket I can find.

I wish I had this info sooner then maybe i would still have 4 fbt. And let me tell you this. It's a lot easier caring for tadpoles or older frogs. Adolescent years are tough!

I hope this may help someone who comes across the same dilemma. I wish you luck.

This is great, he looks like a cute little cannibal too.
    How often are you feeding the adults?
    If computers have no doors or fences, who needs Windows and Gates?

Default Re: The conversation I have with my little fbt

I feed the adults 2 times a week. I have 5 of them. And usually get 30 crickets for them.

Nationality
    [United States]

Default Re: The conversation I have with my little fbt

Quote Originally Posted by amylee4546 View Post
    I feed the adults 2 times a week. I have 5 of them. And usually get 30 crickets for them.

Sounds like quite the happy family, even if its a bit smaller now lol!
    If computers have no doors or fences, who needs Windows and Gates?

7. This member thanks Marinecrab for this post:

Thread Information