Thread: White's Tree Frogs with red leg

Default White's Tree Frogs with red leg

Hi, I am somewhat new to being a frog owner, (first frogs for about a year) but I think that mine have red leg. I've noticed that for the past week or two that my frogs, Nugget and Biscuit, haven't been eating much and not moving around often. I was looking on here and I saw something called red leg. I did some more research on it and all of the signs were there: not eating, red legs/belly, not moving. Biscuit has a lot more red than Nugget, and he's who I noticed first. I put them into a different container just to see what happens. I got them from Petco, fed them mostly giant mealworms and crickets, tried my hardest to keep the tank clean and healthy. I have coconut fiber on the bottom and moss on top of that. I think that there were beatles that got into the tank because of the moss, but I don't know. I know that this is a fatal disease, and I just want to know how long I can expect them to live for, how much treatment would cost, and how likely it would work to cure them.

http://imgur.com/VuFTH3J
    http://imgur.com/ZHgpSMj
    (Nugget is the big purple one, Biscuit is the skinny greenish one)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thread Information