Thread: Red eye tree frogs

baconsdabomb

Default Red eye tree frogs

So I have one red eye tree frog currently and I picked up 3 others that are about to come out of quarantine. I want to redo the tank before I put them all in there and would love some ideas and inspirations! I don't want to go with a full background but I am interested in planting on the walls and not just the bottom layer.Maybe in wood or plastic pots with the diy background concept just to make a mold for the plants.. Right now I currently only have fake plants and 1 real pothos so I definitely want more real plants because I'm having a hard time with humidity. Any suggestions and help is greatly appreciated

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

100+ Post Member
    Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Default Re: Red eye tree frogs

Bam.... thick plants will almost fix humidity on its own. Mosses, a brom, we got a button fern in there, and 2 ivys.... $40 from lowes i harvest moss my darn self(i have like 10 1g bags so far, i give em to family and mail to friends).Storebought spanish moss is garbage.... but here ya go... all my tanks are planted. Tank size pending maybe the 55 anole tank would be better....

Heres my 3 red eyes' tank. The pothos has 2 3m glue hooks. The rest is twined around the zoo med fake vine(only fake thing in there)

Thread Information