Thread: C. cranwelli Morph Questions

Nationality
    [United States]

Default C. cranwelli Morph Questions

Where should I be looking for information on pacman frog morphs? Is this something to contact an individual breeder about or is there a more general guide that I am missing somewhere?

I am getting ready to get my first frog and have decided on a C. cranwelli. Reading through the forum posts has given me most of the information that I think I need to decide which morph to get or not get, but I don't want to miss something for lack of asking. For example, I know that I should not get an albino since the potted plants in the terrarium will require some lighting and an albino morph would not do well with the lights. Do most albino morphs have albino in the name? Are there any other similar details about pacman frog morphs that I should be aware of or morphs (such as the green apple) that people think may be a bit less healthy in general?

Thanks for the help.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Default Re: C. cranwelli Morph Questions

Quote Originally Posted by crestie57 View Post
    Where should I be looking for information on pacman frog morphs? Is this something to contact an individual breeder about or is there a more general guide that I am missing somewhere?

I am getting ready to get my first frog and have decided on a C. cranwelli. Reading through the forum posts has given me most of the information that I think I need to decide which morph to get or not get, but I don't want to miss something for lack of asking. For example, I know that I should not get an albino since the potted plants in the terrarium will require some lighting and an albino morph would not do well with the lights. Do most albino morphs have albino in the name? Are there any other similar details about pacman frog morphs that I should be aware of or morphs (such as the green apple) that people think may be a bit less healthy in general?

Thanks for the help.
    There is no specific guide for Pacman Morphs.

Any Albino morph is still an albino and needs the same requirements. You will have to talk to a breeder.

Contact mikesfrogs on here. He will provide morph information as well as probably selling you what you want.

4. This member thanks GrifTheGreat for this post:

Thread Information