Thread: Please help

Unhappy Please help

Hello I have a southern toad that appears to be sweating profusely and has brown goo coming out of her mouth that she was pawing at. She is a southern toad and I have been feeding her mealworms and crickets and gave her a nightcrawler the day before yesterday that she seemed to really like and then when I checked on her earlier, she looked like how I described. Does anyone have any idea as to whats going on?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Nationality
    [United States]
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Please help

Can you explain the tank and the condition like humidity and temperature days you feed and everything. You need to take the toad to a vet because it sounds truly sick.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

Shes fine. I figured out she was just shedding. Someone on reddit realized that's what was going on. In retrospect it seems really obvious seeing as how I mentioned shiny skin and brown gunk in their

Nationality
    [United States]
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jetaimesierra View Post
    Shes fine. I figured out she was just shedding. Someone on reddit realized that's what was going on. In retrospect it seems really obvious seeing as how I mentioned shiny skin and brown gunk in their
    Without a picture or explaining the situation it's hard to judge but if you would have explained more on here someone could have helped you.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

Thread Information