Thread: Cecil Vanished

Sharra13

Default Cecil Vanished

I am so depressed--more than I thought I would be for a tank creature, but I raised him from a tadpole and heard gis first croak just a couple of weeks ago.

My little ACF, Cecil, completely vanished into thin air. I have no idea what happened to him. We looked everywhere--even in the sand substrate and the filter. I am so shocked, but have to assume he died somehow.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Nationality
    [Belgium]

Default Re: Cecil Vanished

Maybe he escaped, if he can find a moistures place to hide it can survive for weeks. In a dry area it dies in a couple of houres. I would look around in the house in dark places.

Nationality
    [Canada]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Quote Originally Posted by SanderB View Post
    Maybe he escaped, if he can find a moistures place to hide it can survive for weeks. In a dry area it dies in a couple of houres. I would look around in the house in dark places.

Agreed!

Murray of the Deep

Quote Originally Posted by Sharra13 View Post
    I am so depressed--more than I thought I would be for a tank creature, but I raised him from a tadpole and heard gis first croak just a couple of weeks ago.

My little ACF, Cecil, completely vanished into thin air. I have no idea what happened to him. We looked everywhere--even in the sand substrate and the filter. I am so shocked, but have to assume he died somehow.
    i found mine in my bathroom and sometimes in the water drainage but somehow maybe it dies

Thread Information