Thread: saying hi with my toads!

Default saying hi with my toads!

I am super excited to be on this forum. I have 3 american toads that have have had since june, and they are thriving. I currently have them in a bin enclosure, howeverc I am on the lookout for a 2nd hand 20g long tank. I want to do a planted tank for them. I love them a ton. I used to have 4, but my super tiny one, luigi, recently passed away. You can follow their instagram page toad_squad. See you around

Nationality
    [United States]
    Blog Entries

Default Re: saying hi with my toads!

Quote Originally Posted by toad squad View Post
    I am super excited to be on this forum. I have 3 american toads that have have had since june, and they are thriving. I currently have them in a bin enclosure, howeverc I am on the lookout for a 2nd hand 20g long tank. I want to do a planted tank for them. I love them a ton. I used to have 4, but my super tiny one, luigi, recently passed away. You can follow their instagram page toad_squad. See you around
    Hello that is awesome to hear that you're keeping toads. have you thought about the possibility of a 40-gallon for them? A 40 gallon aquarium is a very nice size enclosure for two or three toads.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

Default Re: saying hi with my toads!

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Wardog View Post
    Hello that is awesome to hear that you're keeping toads. have you thought about the possibility of a 40-gallon for them? A 40 gallon aquarium is a very nice size enclosure for two or three toads.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk
    Thanks! I will consider. I am looking for a tank on the resale market since they are very pricey new. One male toad is harassing the females, so I may need to separate them anyway.

Thread Information