Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What I can feed my Pacman?

Ebenezer Frothingham

Default Re: What I can feed my Pacman?

Bedtime for me, which means my pacman is waking up- like clockwork, wthin 3 minutes of shutting off most of my lights he reemerged from the substrait- I had some fat crickets for her/him, which were eaten at once. The crickets seems to charge my frog, luckily were all eaten.
    He/she won't eat any more crickets, so i assume that means my frog is full.
    Hopfully she'll poop tonight

When my frog swallows, it looks painful- the poor thing clenchces its eyes shut..

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

That's normal
    https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203589094112277&id=1363241107&set =a.1434844115446.2055312.1363241107&source=11&ref= bookmark

Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Quote Originally Posted by Ebenezer Frothingham View Post
    Bedtime for me, which means my pacman is waking up- like clockwork, wthin 3 minutes of shutting off most of my lights he reemerged from the substrait- I had some fat crickets for her/him, which were eaten at once. The crickets seems to charge my frog, luckily were all eaten.
    He/she won't eat any more crickets, so i assume that means my frog is full.
    Hopfully she'll poop tonight

When my frog swallows, it looks painful- the poor thing clenchces its eyes shut..
    Frogs shove their eyes into their head to help force the food item down their throat. Its all part of the mustles used to swallow. I can see how you would think it looked painful though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebenezer Frothingham View Post
    Wild caught bugs are risky- they might have eaten pesticides- But if you live in the country (and better yeat if you are on a farm), and have healthy bugs and earthworms, i don't see why they would be a problem. Avoid any and all critters from urban areas
    Chemical usage depends greatly on the farm (as I'm sure you know), but pesticide and herbicide use are standard practice for most commercial crop growers in my area at least. One should know the history of the land before collecting anything from it (and have permission of course if it's not your land!).

Quote Originally Posted by Dekaylub View Post
    A lotof ppl are saying "night crawlers" is this the same as a "Dew Worm" that's easyily bought at bait shops?? If so I found my fooood! I hate crickets
    I think "Dew Worm" is a Canadian term for Lumbricus terrrestris, which is the typical worm found in bait shops and get called "Nightcrawlers" south of our border. See Identifying Earthworms and follow the link to the taxonomic key if you want help in identifying worms. I don't think it really matters the type of earthworm you use to feed, just make sure the bait shop hasn't done anything funny to the worms like dye them to be more attractive to fish.

[QUOTE=Kurt;472][quote=JessySihk;467]Yes im a member and no i dont know that person.

She was an old friend of mine that I have lost contact with. She went by the handle of Fr0glet. There are two pics of her on the PNHS web site. She is wearing a blue shirt with a gecko on it. I guess she has moved on.

You're the guy going by Dendroaspis Polylepis at the time?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information