In terms of frogs, I just have a rather large Pac Man frog that I got off of Craigslist for $20. I've wanted one for awhile, but was looking for an adult as adults tend to sometimes be a little less 'fragile' than younger animals.

I moved him from a small, round critter keeper type enclosure into a 10 gallon tank with more than enough substrate to burrow in. For the first week, he stayed totally covered but now sits with his face peeking out. I know he comes out now and again as I've seen it once, and he leaves...evidence...in the water bowl.

I have yet to see him eat, but I know he eats as food disappears. He gets dubia roaches, hornworms, superworms, nightcrawlers, and sometimes crickets (not often, as I hate having those stinky things in the house), but mostly roaches.
I think he's male as he's made some croaking noises before and seems to have that 'pad' on one of his toes.

I can't tell if he's a bit overweight or not, but his last owner said they basically fed him 12-24 crickets every single day. That seems slightly excessive, and I know these frogs will eat pretty much anything that comes within range. He still gets fed daily, but doesn't get fed quite so much food.

He's been named Squish as he's fat and squishy looking.

Aside from that, I've got a leopard gecko, 3 ball pythons, 1 9ft common boa, a corn snake, a rat snake, a quaker parrot, a cockatiel, two dogs, three cats, a T. plumipes tarantula, a (sadly male) L. parahybana, a female betta and, in a separate tank, a male betta. Also have a male betta in a 5 gallon tank at work.

Just for fun, I've attached of Squish.

Name:  2L8W5sB.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  505.9 KB
Name:  R0Cdluc.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  924.9 KB
Name:  2lJncSu.png
Views: 98
Size:  1.13 MB
Name:  Lkc6CbR.jpg
Views: 148